Savanna's First Primary Program
So Savanna participated in her first primary program this past Sunday. I guess it was a success in that she did not hold up her dress or do anything embarrassing (though she did wave and say "Hi Clark!" several times when she was waiting in line to do her part but that was actually pretty cute). But it was not successful in that she essentially did not sing at all (and she knows the songs) and instead of saying her part which she had memorized and we had reviewed with her numerous times she walked up to the microphone, shook her head no when her teacher asked her to say her part and then said into the microphone, "Ma ma." Then she fell to the floor a bit because she was embarrassed and her teacher had to pick her up for a minute (I guess that was a little embarrassing.) But oh well! You gotta love kids. You never know what they are going to do. My favorite part of the program was when one of the teachers was up there helping her class and her little granddaughter who is in another class said loudly to her so many of us could hear, "I love you grandma!"


1 comments:
FUNNY!
Next year will go much better I bet.
Post a Comment