Recent Savanna Quotes
*This girl cracks us up!
- "Mommy this yogurt is good for me. It has good bacteria." (She learns about all this bacteria stuff from her scientist father).
- (As we are getting in the car to leave the pumpkin patch) Me: "Wow we got some good pumpkins. But you guys are my little pumpkins." Savanna (in a very firm tone): "We are not pumpkins. We are a person. We are not pumpkins at all!"
- (While April, TC's sister, was putting her to bed while babysitting this past Saturday night) April: "I'm going to Alaska for a little while to be closer to Jesus. " Savanna: "I just don't know whether heaven is that close to Alaska."
- (While driving in the car) "Mommy when April is in Alaska what is she going to do without me?"
- (Before heading to the pumpkin patch) "Are we going to the pumpkin station?"
- "Mommy I am a kid now but I will be a grown up in 2 days."
- "Mommy I want a little sister. When you have another baby she will stay in your stomach for 10 days. Mommy maybe you will have two babies in your tummy (I really wish she would stop saying that...)
- While playing a song on the piano "This is a happy song. This song is saying 'I love my brother.'"
- (While driving in the car today we were going to drop off a card and little present at the door step of my good friend who works. Anyway this led to a discussion of how Mommy used to go to school and she used to work. I told her how I used to work at an adoption agency and explained a little bit about what adoption is.) I then asked her if she understood what adoption is and she replied, "Yes. Were all those babies in your tummy?"


2 comments:
Cute! I need to go to the "pumpkin station" too - we don't have any pumpkins yet :)
This is awesome! I read this aloud with April and we were laughing.
Post a Comment